Sunday, June 7, 2009

First Post!



Heya everyone! This is my first post as a WoW blogger *Yay*! This blog will be updated all the time. If not daily, the multiple times a week. Anyway, I will also be making videos that accompany these posts. My first video (above) is all about the add-ons I love to use in WoW. All can be found on curse, and if not curse, the WoWinterface. The first add-on I talk about in Ag_Unitframes. Ag can be found here http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info5468-ag_UnitFrames.html . This is a great add-on for the minimalist as it is light-weight and looks appealing. The next add-on I love is Dominos3 (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info9085-Dominos.html). This add-on is the great for setting up simple bars. It has many features though, such as icon size and spacing, which allows for great customization. The only problem with this add-on is that the bars like to stick to the bottom of the screen which can get annoying. Another great add-on is Atlas, which I accompany with Atlas loot. Atlas has maps for all of the instances, and Atlas loot displays what each boss can drop from a given raid or instance. Anyway, watch the video for more. I gotta get back to studying for my calculus final. >.<

Have fun in your journeys,

-Kirakun

No comments:

Post a Comment